Question and Answer Our Courses and our Academy.
Where Are Classes Held?
Wake Up ICT Academy is located at the Khalifa Pottie, Rajbari. All instructions and directions will be provided by confirmation Phone number when you register.
When Should I Register?
Early registration is recommended to save a spot in the class date of your choice. Class space is limited, and it does fill up quickly. Registration is on a first come first served basis.
How Long is the Program?
Our class is one day intensive from 9am-5pm. It is jam-packed with information and students can immediately begin to use their skills and certificate for work purposes as needed. Students can go at their own pace and have up to 90 days to complete the course if more time is needed.
Do You Offer Job Placement Assistance?
We are a leading and reputable child care training organization who many families and agencies respect. We do have a placement division and while we cannot guarantee employment for each one of our students since that is totally up to the families who interview and hire them, we know the value that our training and certification will bring to your career. Information on finding work in this industry and professionalism is covered in the course. You can try our internee shipment.
Why is the Training So Expensive?
The training skills, information, guidance, advice, instructors, and certification that you will receive in ICT ’s classes are invaluable. If you are serious, you will find it to be a small investment in your career and future. We welcome new and experienced caregivers each month who benefit from the value provided in our programs.
About Our Services those we Provide.
How long does it take to build a site?
Once we have all the content (text and images), it should take 8-12 weeks for us to design and build a typical, small scale website of 8-10 pages. The most time-consuming phase of any web project is collecting and writing the content.
Why should we hire Wake Up ICT?
We started our business in 2015 after each having strong and successful careers in computer programming, graphic design, and marketing. We believe that our strong portfolio and our solid reputation for producing quality work on time and on a budget are our best sales tools. We provide a list of references for each proposal.
How does the development process work?
- Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
- Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
- Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style, and layout.
- Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
- Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
- Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
- Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and approved design, we will enter all the data.
- Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
- Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
What are your payment terms?
Generally, we require a 50% advanced. The balance is due at launch, or one calendar month after testing begins, whichever comes first.
Are your sites mobile-friendly?
Yes. Every site we have built has been mobile-friendly. The method we use to achieve this is known as responsive design, which ensures that the site works well on a wide variety of screen sizes, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
Will I be able to make changes to the site after it is completed?
Yes. We use WordPress to build our sites and this powerful content management system allows anyone with good computer skills to make changes to their own website. We always remain available to make changes for you, if you don’t have the time or you need more complex changes.
How Do We Get Started?
20 Min Chat
Call us on Mobile Phone on office time. Or check our Facebook Page.
You can send an email to us. Or visit our facebook page
Our Facebook Page
Visit our facebook page for more information. You can find the all upcoming event of our facebook page.
WakeUp ICT Academy
We have a wish. A little wish. We will make this region and Rajbari The Next IT Hub Of Bangladesh. You think we are crazy !.. Maybe... But this is our destination. Not an inch less than that. 🙂